This is a great, inexpensive laser printer, but the low toner warning will come before the toner is really gone. The trick is to reset the the toner warning.
Here is how you reset it:
- Open the front cover of the printer
- On the printer front panel, press and release the “clear” key
- Press “start”, then press the up arrow until you see the number 12 on the display
- Press “ok”, you will see “accepted” on the display
- Close the front cover, your toner cartridge should now work.
Keep doing this reset procedure until the printer really runs out of toner.